This science-based formulation promotes healthy sleep-without melatonin. The scientifically validated ingredients in this formula target the sleep centers of the brain for a healthy, restful sleep. More facts about herbal sleep PM sleep is crucial to our overall health and well-being. But many of us experience difficulty falling asleep and staying asleep. Sleep-promoting hormone melatonin supplements are a popular choice to help get the rest you need-but some people don’t like melatonin for various reasons. That’s why we’ve created herbal sleep PM. This formula combines lemon Balm, Honokiol and the Chamomile compound Apigenin to calm the mind and promote sleep-without melatonin. Lemon Balm and sleep lemon Balm is a perennial herb in the mint family native to the Mediterranean region. It has been scientifically studied to help promote sleep and relaxation. In one study, 85% of subjects who took lemon Balm extract for 15 days saw a significant improvement in healthy sleep, and the remaining 15% were much improved. Honokiol’s impact on sleep Honokiol is a Lignan compound that has been used in Asia for centuries. Pre-clinical research shows that Honokiol supports the “calming” Gaba receptors in the brain to promote sleep, which also affects the way the brain perceives discomfort.3 plus, pre-clinical models indicate Honokiol is quickly taken up into the brain, making it an ideal ingredient to include in a formula designed to help you get your well-deserved rest. Apigenin-standardized Chamomile extract finally, our formula contains Apigenin, a powerful botanical bioflavonoid found in Chamomile. Chamomile tea is a popular choice for relaxation. Computer models as well as pre-clinical studies suggest Apigenin might promote healthy sleep patterns similar to those caused by naturally-occurring neurological active compounds in the body. Add herbal sleep PM to your nighttime routine and get the rest you need tonight without feeling groggy the next day.
SLEEP’S IMPACT ON THE BODY – Many of us have difficulty sleeping, but healthy, restful sleep is crucial to our overall health and well-being. Unfortunately, factors like stress and extended time in front of screens have a negative impact on our sleep. A lack of sleep can do more than just ruin your day. It can affect cognitive health, metabolic health, and more.
ENCOURAGE HEALTHY SLEEP WITHOUT MELATONIN – There are plenty of sleep supplements that include either melatonin or milk peptides, but these ingredients don’t agree with everyone. We’ve formulated this blend with lemon balm, honokiol and the chamomile compound apigenin. These scientifically studied ingredients target multiple sleep centers in your brain to help calm your mind and promote a restful night’s sleep.
TAKE BACK THE NIGHT – Helps promote a healthy sleep every night and is an excellent choice for those who don’t want to take a hormone or dairy byproduct. So get the quality zzz your body needs with Herbal Sleep PM.
INGREDIENTS MATTER – Sourced using only the finest raw ingredients with the purity and potency your body deserves. This product is certified non-GMO and gluten-free. Manufactured in the USA and a Certificate of Analysis is available for every product we produce.
LIVE YOUR HEALTHIEST LIFE – For over 40 years, we’ve been developing advanced, effective formulas made with the highest standards and based on the latest scientific findings. We believe the answers to a healthier, richer life are within reach and that rigorous scientific research is the path to get us there. Our formulations are created using the exact ingredients and dosages used in the studies that inspired them, ensuring that maximum bioavailability and efficacy are achieved.